- Zakavi SR, Ayati N, Farahati J, Davachi B. Diffuse skeletal metastasis and low thyroglobulin level in a pediatric patient with papillary thyroid carcinoma. Indian J Nucl Med. 2015;30(3):283-5.
- Zakavi SR. Meta-analysis on successful ablation after low- versus high-dose radioiodine therapy in patients with differentiated thyroid carcinoma. Clin Nucl Med. 2016;41(8):674.
- Haugen BR. 2015 American thyroid association management guidelines for adult patients with thyroid nodules and differentiated thyroid cancer: what is new and what has changed? Cancer. 2017; 123(3):372-81.
- Freeman MK, White W, Iranikhah M. Tablet splitting: a review of the clinical and economic outcomes and patient acceptance. Second of a 2-part series. Part 1 was published in May 2012 (Consult Pharm 2012;27:239-53). Consult Pharm. 2012;27(6):421-30.
- Elliott I, Mayxay M, Yeuichaixong S, Lee SJ, Newton PN. The practice and clinical implications of tablet splitting in international health. Trop Med Int Health. 2014; 19(7):754-60.
- Verrue C, Mehuys E, Boussery K, Remon JP, Petrovic M. Tablet-splitting: a common yet not so innocent practice. J Adv Nurs. 2011;67(1):26-32.
- Tablet splitting. JAMA. 2014;311(5):521.
- Chou CL, Hsu CC, Chou CY, Chen TJ, Chou LF, Chou YC. Tablet splitting of narrow therapeutic index drugs: a nationwide survey in Taiwan. Int J Clin Pharm. 2015;37(6):1235-41.
- Tahaineh LM, Gharaibeh SF. Tablet splitting and weight uniformity of half-tablets of 4 medications in pharmacy practice. J Pharm Pract. 2012;25(4):471-6.
10. Dormuth CR, Schneeweiss S, Brookhart AM, Carney G, Bassett K, Adams S, et al. Frequency and predictors of tablet splitting in statin prescriptions: a population-based analysis. Open Med. 2008;2(3):e74-82.
11. Vranic E, Uzunovic A. Influence of tablet splitting on content uniformity of lisinopril/hydrochlorthiazide tablets. Bosn J Basic Med Sci. 2007;7(4):328-34.
12. Cook TJ, Edwards S, Gyemah C, Shah M, Shah I, Fox T. Variability in tablet fragment weights when splitting unscored cyclobenzaprine 10 mg tablets. J Am Pharm Assoc. 2004;44(5):583-6.
13. Zhao N, Zidan A, Tawakkul M, Sayeed VA, Khan M. Tablet splitting: product quality assessment of metoprolol succinate extended release tablets. Int J Pharm. 2010;401(1-2):25-31.
14. Nidanapu RP, Rajan S, Mahadevan S, Gitanjali B. Tablet splitting of antiepileptic drugs in pediatric epilepsy: potential effect on plasma drug concentrations. Paediatr Drugs. 2016;18(6):451-63.
15. Abu-Geras D, Hadziomerovic D, Leau A, Khan RN, Gudka S, Locher C, et al. Accuracy of tablet splitting and liquid measurements: an examination of who, what and how. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2017;69(5):603-12.
16. Mascarenhas Starling F, Medeiros-Souza P, Francisco de Camargos E, Ferreira F, Rodrigues Silva A, Homem-de-Mello M. Tablet splitting of psychotropic drugs for patients with dementia: a pharmacoepidemiologic study in a Brazilian sample. Clin Ther. 2015;37(10):2332-8.
17. Quinzler R, Gasse C, Schneider A, Kaufmann-Kolle P, Szecsenyi J, Haefeli WE. The frequency of inappropriate tablet splitting in primary care. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2006;62(12):1065-73.
18. Tablet splitting: evaluating appropriateness for patients. J Am Pharm Assoc. 2004;44(3):324-5.
19. Peek BT, Al-Achi A, Coombs SJ. Accuracy of tablet splitting by elderly patients. JAMA. 2002;288(4): 451-2.
20. Shah RB, Collier JS, Sayeed VA, Bryant A, Habib MJ, Khan MA. Tablet splitting of a narrow therapeutic index drug: a case with levothyroxine sodium. AAPS PharmSciTech. 2010;11(3):1359-67.
21. Helmy SA. Tablet splitting: is it worthwhile? Analysis of drug content and weight uniformity for half tablets of 16 commonly used medications in the outpatient setting. J Manag Care Spec Pharm. 2015;21(1):76-86.
22. Freeman MK, White W, Iranikhah M. Tablet splitting: a review of weight and content uniformity. Consult Pharm. 2012;27(5):341-52.
23. McDevitt JT, Gurst AH, Chen Y. Accuracy of tablet splitting. Pharmacotherapy. 1998;18(1):193-7.
24. Zakavi SR, Zare NS, Shafiei S, Sadeghi R, Fekri N, Mazloum KZ, et al. Which complaint has the most clinical effect on quality of life of thyroid cancer survivors in long term follow up? Iran J Nucl Med. 2015;23(1):21-6.
25. Vuchetich PJ, Garis RI, Jorgensen AM. Evaluation of cost savings to a state Medicaid program following a sertraline tablet-splitting program. J Am Pharm Assoc. 2003;43(4):497-502.
26. Curtiss FR. Tablet splitting to improve the value-for-money equation in cholesterol management. J Manag Care Pharm. 2002;8(6):519.
27. Fawell NG, Cookson TL, Scranton SS. Relationship between tablet splitting and compliance, drug acquisition cost, and patient acceptance. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 1999;56(24):2542-5.