1. Whiting PF, Rutjes AWS, Westwood ME, Mallett S, Deeks JJ, Reitsma JB, et al. QUADAS‐2: A Revised Tool for the Quality Assessment of Diagnostic Accuracy Studies. Ann Intern Med. 2011; 155(8):529–6.
2. Whiting P, Rutjes AW, Reitsma JB, Bossuyt PM, Kleijnen J. The development of QUADAS: a tool for the quality assessment of studies of diagnostic accuracy included in systematic reviews. BMC Medical Research Methodology.2003; 3(1):25.
3. Selman TJ, Khan KS, Mann CH. An evidence‐based approach to test accuracy studiesin gynecologic oncology: the “STARD” checklist. Gynecol Oncol.2005; 96(3):575–.
4. Mahoney J, Ellison J. Assessing the Quality of Glucose Monitor Studies: A Critical Evaluation of Published Reports. Clinical Chemistry. 2007;53(6): 1122–8.
5. Lumbreras‐Lacarra B, Ramos‐Rincó JM, Hernádez‐Aguado I. Methodology in Diagnostic Laboratory Test Research in Clinical Chemistry and Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. Clinical Chemistry. 2004; 50(3):530–6.
6. Coppus S, Vanderveen F, Bossuyt P, Mol B.Quality of reporting of test accuracy studies in reproductive medicine: impact of the Standards for Reporting of Diagnostic Accuracy (STARD) initiative. Fertility and Sterility. 2006; 86(5):1321–9.
7. Smidt N, Rutjes AWS, Windt DAWM van der, Ostelo RWJG, Bossuyt PM, Reitsma JB, et al. The quality of diagnostic accuracy studies since the STARD statement Has it improved? Neurology.2006; 67(5):792–7.
8. Siddiqui M a. R, Azuara‐Blanco A, Burr J. The quality of reporting of diagnostic accuracy studies published in ophthalmic journals. Br J Ophthalmol. 2005; 89(3):261–5.
9. Selman TJ, Morris RK, Zamora J, Khan KS. The quality of reporting of primary test accuracy studies in obstetrics and gynaecology: application of the STARD criteria. BMC Women’s Health. 2011; 11(1):8.
10. Bossuyt PM, Reitsma JB, Bruns DE, Gatsonis CA, Glasziou PP, Irwig LM, et al. The STARD Statement for Reporting Studies of Diagnostic Accuracy: Explanation and Elaboration. Clinical Chemistry. 2003; 49(1):7–8.
11. Hollerwöer D. Methodological quality and outcomes of studies addressing manual cervical spine examinations: A review. Manual Therapy.2006; 11(2):93–.1.
12. Dros J, Wewerinke A, Bindels PJ, Weert HC van. Accuracy of Monofilament Testing to Diagnose Peripheral Neuropathy: A Systematic Review. Ann Fam Med. 2009; 7(6):555–8.
13. Worster A, Balion CM, Hill SA, Santaguida P, Ismaila A, McKelvie R, et al. Diagnostic accuracy of BNP and NT‐proBNP in patients presenting to acute care settings with dyspnea: A systematic review. Clinical Biochemistry. 2008; 41:250–9.
14. Schueler S, Walther S, Schuetz GM, Schlattmann P,Dewey M. Methodological quality of diagnostic accuracy studies on non‐invasive coronary CT angiography: influence of QUADAS (Quality Assessment of Diagnostic Accuracy Studies included in systematic reviews) items on sensitivity and specificity. EurRadiol. 2013; 23(6): 1603‐22.
15. Adams K, Shah PL, Edmonds L, Lim E. Test performance of endobronchial ultrasound and transbronchial needle aspiration biopsy for mediastinal staging in patients with lung cancer:systematic review and meta‐analysis. Thorax.2009; 64(9):757–2.
16. Cook C, Cleland J, Huijbregts P. Creation and Critique of Studies of Diagnostic Accuracy: Use of the STARD and QUADAS Methodological QualityAssessment Tools. J Man ManipTher. 2007; 15(2):93–02.
17. Shi H‐Z, Liang Q‐L, Jiang J, Qin X‐J, Yang H‐B.Diagnostic value of carcinoembryonic antigen in malignant pleural effusion: A meta‐analysis.Respirology. 2008; 13(4): 518–7.
18. Fontela PS, Pant Pai N, Schiller I, Dendukuri N, Ramsay A, Pai M. Quality and Reporting of Diagnostic Accuracy Studies in TB, HIV and Malaria: Evaluation Using QUADAS and STARD Standards. Marais B, editor. PLoS ONE. 2009;4(11): e7753.