AOJNMB , AOFNMB , MUMS
Document Type : Case report
1 Dubai nuclear Medicine and Molecular imaging Center, Dubai Hospital, Dubai Health Authority, Dubai-UAE
2 Department of Urology, Dubai Hospital, Dubai Health Authority, Dubai-UAE
3 Department of Oncology, Dubai Hospital, Dubai Health Authority, Dubai-UAE
4 Dubai Nuclear Medicine and Molecular imaging Center, Dubai Hospital, Dubai Health Authority, Dubai-UAE
5 Department of Pathology and Genetics, Dubai Hospital, Dubai Health Authority, Dubai, UAE
6 Department of Pathology and genetics, Dubai hospital, Dubai Heath Authority, Dubai, UAE
10. Ginzburg S, Reddy M, Veloski C, Sigurdson E, Ridge JA, Azrilevich M, et al. Papillary thyroid carcinoma metastases presenting as ipsilateral adrenal mass and renal cyst. Urol Case Rep. 2015;3(6):221-2.
11. Koutkia P, Safer JD. Adrenal metastasis secondary to papillary thyroid carcinoma. Thyroid. 2001;11(11):1077-9.
12. Yun M, Kim W, Alnafisi N, Lacorte L, Jang S, Alavi A. 18F-FDG PET in characterizing adrenal lesions detected on CT or MRI. J Nucl Med. 2001; 42(12):1795-9.
13. Launay N, Silvera S, Tenenbaum F, Groussin L, Tissier F, Audureau E, et al. Value of 18-F-FDG PET/CT and CT in the diagnosis of indeterminate adrenal masses. Int J Endocrinol. 2015;2015:213875.
14. Bertagna F, Treglia G, Piccardo A, Giovannini E, Bosio G, Biasiotto G, et al. F18-FDG-PET/CT thyroid incidentalomas: a wide retrospective analysis in three Italian centres on the significance of focal uptake and SUV value. Endocrine. 2013;43(3):678-85.
15. Algin E, Uner A, Akdemir UO, Gumusay O, Kapucu O, Ozet A. The assessment of incidental thyroid lesions on 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computed tomography: A single center experience. J Oncol Sci. 2017;3(2):57-61.
16. Nockel P, Millo C, Keutgen X, Klubo-Gwiezdzinska J, Shell J, Patel D, et al. The rate and clinical significance of incidental thyroid uptake as detected by gallium-68 DOTATATE positron emission tomography/computed tomography. Thyroid. 2016;26(6):831-5.