1. Akiyama MJ, Spaulding AC, Rich JD. Flattening the Curve for Incarcerated Populations - Covid-19 in Jails and Prisons. N Engl J Med. 2020; 382:2075-7.
2. Berwick DM. Choices for the “new normal”. Jama. 2020; 323(21):2125-6.
3. Gandhi M, Yokoe DS, Havlir DV. Asymptomatic Transmission, the Achilles ‘heel of Current Strategies to Control Covid-19. N Engl J Med. 2020; 382:2158-60.
4. Arons MM, Hatfield KM, Reddy SC, Kimball A, James A, Jacobs JR, et al. Presymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 Infections and Transmission in a Skilled Nursing Facility. N Engl J Med. 2020; 382:2081-90.
5. Chen RC, Tan TT, Chan LP. Adapting to a new normal? 5 key operational principles for a radiology service facing the COVID-19 pandemic. European Radiology. 2020; 30:4964–4967.
6. Skulstad H, Cosyns B, Popescu BA, Galderisi M, Salvo GD, Donal E, et al. COVID-19 pandemic and cardiac imaging: EACVI recommendations on precautions, indications, prioritization, and protection for patients and healthcare personnel. Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2020; 21:592-8.
7. Huang H, Gnanasegaran G, Paez D, Fanti S, Hacker M, Sathekge M, et al. Nuclear medicine services after COVID-19: gearing up back to normality. Springer; 2020; 47: 2048–2053.
8. Loke KSH, Tham WY, Bharadwaj P, Keng FYJ, Huang Z, Idu MB, et al. Adapting to a novel disruptive threat: Nuclear Cardiology Service in the time of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak 2020 (SARS REBOOT). J Nucl Cardiol. 2020;27:1005–9
9. Hosseiny M, Kooraki S, Gholamrezanezhad A, Reddy S, Myers L. Radiology Perspective of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Lessons From Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2020; 214: 1078-82.
10. Sethuraman N, Jeremiah SS, Ryo A. Interpreting Diagnostic Tests for SARS-CoV- 2. JAMA. 2020; 323(22):2249-2251.
11. Sutton D, Fuchs K, D'Alton M, Goffman D. Universal Screening for SARS-CoV-2 in Women Admitted for Delivery. N Engl J Med. 2020; 382:2163-4.
12. Daniel F. Gudbjartsson, Gudmundur L. Norddahl, Pall Melsted, Kristbjorg Gunnarsdottir, et al. Humoral Immune Response to SARSCoV-2 in Iceland, the new England journal of medicine.2020.
13. Larochelle MR. "Is It Safe for Me to Go to Work?" Risk Stratification for Workers during the Covid-19 Pandemic. N Engl J Med 2020; 383:e28.
14. Paez D, Gnanasegaran G, Fanti S, Bomanji J, Hacker M, Sathekge M, et al. COVID-19 pandemic: guidance for nuclear medicine departments. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2020; 47:1615-9.
15. Skali H, Murthy VL, Al-Mallah MH, Bateman TM, Beanlands R, Better N, et al. Guidance and best practices for nuclear cardiology laboratories during the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic: An InformationStatement from ASNC and SNMMI. J Nucl Cardiol. 2020: 1–8.
16. Assadi M, Gholamrezanezhad A, Jokar N, Keshavarz M, Picchio M, Seregni E, et al. Key elements of preparedness for pandemic coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in nuclear medicine units. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2020; 47:1779–1786.
17. Rose S. Medical Student Education in the Time of COVID-19. JAMA. 2020; 323(21): 2131-2132.
18. Luker GD, AN. B. Transitioning to a New Normal after COVID-19: Preparing to Get Back on Track for Cancer Imaging. Radiology:Imaging Cancer. 2020; 2:1-13.
19. Azam SA, Myers L, Fields BKK, et al. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic: Review of guidelines for resuming non-urgent imaging and procedures in radiology during Phase II [published online ahead of print, 2020 Jun 1]. Clin Imaging. 2020;67:30‐36
20. Ghaedi H, Nasiripour AA, Tabibi SJ, Assadi M. Pillars of Hospital Preparedness in Radiation Emergency Management. Health Phys. 2020; 119(3): 306-314.